We intuitively master the code of seven teachings by bravely letting our imaginative creative genius deliver us to a place we long for.
1) Love: When love is given and shared it leads to more than just individual growth. Love demonstrates to others a peace, harmony and thankfulness that fosters a balance among all humans, all plant life, all animal life, and to all living entities. This is the meaning of our saying, "all our relations" as we as Natives don't separate ourselves from other living entities because we are one with all our relations.
2) Honesty: Being honest in word and action requires brevity in today's world. Our ancestors and culture teaches us to live with love in our hearts and to spread this love by walking an honest path in our life and demonstrating this to others.
3) Respect: Treat everything and everyone with respect the same way you want to be treated. One has to give respect in order to be respected.
4) Truth: We live in a walk fast world, one needs to slowdown our pace from the rush of things as we miss too much in our haste. Walking fast will not always lead one to attaining their goals. Speaking the truth will not allow for deception of self and others.
5) Courage: Being observant while living in a courageous manner will allow us to seek opportunities and reach beyond what might seemingly be obstructions.
6) Humility: creates the platform for understanding all our relations, people, and animals. We are equal to others as one is not better than the other.
7) Wisdom: Wisdom is given by Great Spirit and is to be used for the good of mankind, our Mother Earth, and all living things.