Tiny Home Sisterhood
Tiny Home Sisterhood
To raise funding for our Tiny Home Big Heart project... Tiny Home Sisterhood is proud to offer you a 1st of its Kind: Membership!
Our mission is simple...
Tiny Home Big Heart
Tiny Home Sisterhood is establishing a One Hand Up workplace for single mothers in need. Through the Tiny Home Big Heart Project we are generating self-sustaining revenue to provide single mothers in need financial opportunity. To generate revenue for Tiny Home Big Heart we are offering you Tiny Home Sisterhood Membership.
Become a Member
Enjoy Many Benefits!
FREE Subscription to Paperchase Café Magazine, save $30
10% Off Tiny Home Resource Directory, only $89
10% Off Tiny Homes of Hawai'i Book, only $45
20% Off Tiny Home General Store, only $20
20% Off Do It Yourself Kit Consultation, only $20
10% Off 'Cottage By The Sea' Design/Build Consultation, only $89
20% Off Music For The People Soundtrack, only $20
20% Off Fair Trade Membership, only $20
No Money > No Problem,,, this item is available for barter, learn more at Fair Trade
Interested in Joining our Team of Passion?
Apply Online to join the Tiny Home Sisterhood
Tiny Home Sisterhood is providing a workspace platform for women and families, in a safe environment, through the resources, tools, and foundation of Self-Reliance for the betterment of society. To become an Employee we encourage you to apply online.
All applications are reviewed in a matter of days and we will promptly inform your application be accepted.
The Ten Courtesies of Self-Reliance
- Self-Reliance begins with an appetite for knowledge.
- Self-Reliance is embracing the power of Simple.
- Self-Reliance is confidence to think, and apply, to improve.
- Self-Reliance is learning at least one new thing each day.
- Self-Reliance is to honor wisdom shared by Elders.
- Self-Reliance is Positive Attitude.
- Self-Reliance is a commitment to Personal Growth.
- Self-Reliance is keeping your word to truth.
- Self-Reliance is our importance in the value of Love, Honesty, Respect, Truth, Courage, Humility, and Wisdom.
- Self-Reliance is the belief of Self.