Our Mission is:
Our mission is kindness...The empowerment of the people by connecting good-hearted folks with the wisdom of Ancient Elders' teachings to Awaken and care for Self and Environment by providing opportunity and community for self-reliance through social architecture for the next seven generations to come.
Our Vision is:
Through the Pono Imua initiative, our vision is to demonstrate the generous effects a Social Purpose Collaborative can provide people with the resources, tools, platform, and ongoing support they need to create a “culture of social architecture” for stewardship for People, Environment, and Community.
Our Goal is:
Through Wisdom of Elders, our goal is to show how a Social Purpose Collaborative can unite community to advocate self-reliance skills for seven generations, to enhance our environment, and better our community.
Through Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation, our goal is to illustrate the merits of a Social Purpose Collaborative when people's passion are made the priority through, opportunity, support, and inspiration in the workplace.
Our strategy is kindness...The empowerment of the people by connecting good-hearted folks with the wisdom of Ancient Elders' teachings to Awaken and care for Self and Environment by providing opportunity and community for self-reliance through social architecture for the next seven generations to come.
Optimistic Vibe brings a positive shift, positive energy being applied to making the world a better place through an intelligent, and self-reliant community. A proven concept of Self-Reliance that dates back five hundred native years to Plymouth Rock… America’s 1st Intentional Community.
Provide Education For The People via One Hand Up to define Social Architecture… the opportunity for Elder's to participate in advancing a young person's 'dream come true' with the resources, tools, and platform for evolving growth. One Hand Up works in conjunction with the federally-funded Small Business Development Program.
Optimistic Vibe is a Cultural Gift to the Hawai'ian People
Designed as a Cultural Gift, Optimistic Vibe is seeking special Social Purpose Collaborative designation with Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group of Hilo, Big Island, Hawai'i. This will open the door for us to serve Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group as our Chief Financial Officer handling all fiduciary management, bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, texts, and CPA duties.
Designed as a Social Purpose Collaborative, professionally managed by Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group, the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation can very gratefully accept donations, gifts, grants, and all the other specialties a non-profit typically receives.
The Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation supports a 'business incubator' approach to providing the entrepreneur the resources, tools, and through Wisdom of Elders, the platform to launch their Social Purpose Collaborative project and help make the world a better place.
Designed as Social Architecture, ALL of our remaining profit funds the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation. Additionally, the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation will also be receiving donations, gifts, and grants to provide Optimistic Vibe Employees financial assistance for their very own Social Purpose Collaborative project all the way through startup, with no payback.
Start-up funding provided by the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation means a no payback debt, rather, a Pay-It-Forward concept: the Entrepreneur assists their future employees start their own Social Purpose Collaborative.
Just as 'Green' went viral overnight in the business community and attracted an unprecedented loyalty from consumers, Optimistic Vibe is introducing 'Pono Imua' (do what is right going forward). 'Pono Imua' is the advocacy of education to the public regarding the benefits a Social Purpose Collaborative can provide to People, Environment, and Community.
'Pono Imua' is a Cultural Gift that is gathering other Social Purpose Collaborative across Hawai'i and uniting us to announce what we stand for and how is it of benefit to lives, Aina, and Ohana.
MARKET PASSION PLANNER & 3 DAY ISLAND TOUR
Goal: Activate One Hand Up
- Package Passion Planner lifestyle brand
- Social market Passion Planner Journal with LoveLiving Workbook Challenges
- Finance One Hand Up application to gather ‘Cottage By The Sea’ design/build Team
- Each Team of Passion Member, weekly blogs inspiring passion for One Hand Up opportunity
Goal: Purchase LILY (Home)
- Create a Tiny Home Sisterhood video
- Hand out brochures island-wide for fundraiser event
- Crowdfund LILY to haul scaled model of ‘Cottage By The Sea’ on Trailer
- Promote Tiny Home Sisterhood Membership
- Social market HGTV island lifestyle brand of Tiny Home Resource Directory
TINY HOME BIG HEART
Goal: Donate 1st Tiny Home
- Offer Design Consultation of 'Cottage By The Sea'
- Create Tiny Home Big Heart video
- Gather fabricators in Portland that can make/ship our Pallet Bracing System.
- From Portland introduce Tiny Home Big Heart
- Presentation to HGTV with support from Portland’s vast Tiny Home community
‘TINY HOME HAWAI’I’ ON HGTV
Goal: TV Show pitch to HGTV
- Film footage of Tiny Home Sisterhood members building 'Cottage By The Sea'
- Create Tiny Home Hawai'i video of HGTV island lifestyle wrapped around ‘Cottage By The Sea’
- Hire professional marketing firm
- Create video inspiring passion for ‘Designed by Heart’ approach of passion-based interior and exterior, ‘Join our Design Crew’, 'Be on HGTV with Us'
- Social market Design Consultation
MARKET ‘COTTAGE BY THE SEA’
Goal: Home/Land Packages
- Film obtaining 'Garden By The Sea'
- Create Tiny Home Community Conversation video
- Video sponsoring FREE Tiny Home Sisterhood Gathering at New Thought Center
- Create Music For The People video
- Create inspiring video of Island Lifestyle for HGTV enthusiasts
- Social market Rachel's Tiny Home Sisterhood enjoying Music For The People
- Conduct interviews of Tiny Home Owners (Barrie Rose, et al)
- Publish Tiny Homes of Hawai’i book
- Promote Welcome Home to the island music community and veteran outreach community
- Social market lifestyle tour guides
GARDEN BY THE SEA
Goal: Launch Vacation Packages to support 'Garden By The Sea'
We welcome you to visit our detailed pragmatic plan Employment Details
One Native is funding our project with... the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation supports people using business as a force of good to serve People, Environment, and Community.