Our Mission is:
To provide people with the resources, tools, platform, and ongoing support they need to create a “culture of social architecture” for stewardship within their community.
Our Goals are:
To advocate self-reliance skills for seven generations, to enhance our environment, and better our community.
Our Vision is:
A world where care for people is priority #1, and all are healthier as a result of living in an environment of love, honesty, respect, truth, courage, humility, and wisdom.
The Industrial Age has served its purpose of advancing humankind, but the old methods from the Industrial Age no longer fit today’s needs. Albert Einstein said, “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”
Optimistic Vibe is the passion-based method of thinking, providing the opportunity, resources, and platform for the next generation to prosper self-reliantly.
The social experiment called Optimistic Vibe is to illustrate Self-Reliance based on passion-based employment as the re-designed Business Model, with a focus on addressing social concerns through social architecture.
Optimistic Vibe brings a positive shift, positive energy being applied to making the world a better place through an intelligent, and self-reliant community. A proven concept of Self-Reliance that dates back five hundred native years to Plymouth Rock… America’s 1st Intentional Community.
Provide Education For The People via One Hand Up to define Social Architecture… the opportunity for Elder's to participate in advancing a young person's 'dream come true' with the resources, tools, and platform for evolving growth. One Hand Up works in conjunction with the federally-funded Small Business Development Program.
Optimistic Vibe is a Cultural Gift
Designed as a Cultural Gift, Optimistic Vibe is seeking special Benefit Corporation (B-Corp) designation with Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group of Hilo, Big Island, Hawai'i. This will open the door for us to serve Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group as our Chief Financial Officer handling all fiduciary management, bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, texts, and CPA duties.
Designed as a Benefit Corporation (B-Corp), professionally managed by Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group, the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation can very gratefully accept donations, gifts, grants, and all the other specialties a non-profit typically receives.
The Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation supports a 'business incubator' approach to providing the entrepreneur the resources, tools, and through Wisdom of Elders, the platform to launch their Benefit Corporation (B-Corp) project and help make the world a better place.
Designed as Social Architecture, ALL of our remaining profit funds the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation. Additonally, the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation will also be receiving donations, gifts, and grants to provide Optimistic Vibe Employees financial assistance for their very own Benefit Corporation (B-Corp) project all the way through startup, with no payback.
Start-up funding provided by the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation means a no payback debt, rather, a Pay-It-Forward concept: the Entrepenuer assists their future employees start their own Benefit Corporation (B-Corp) project.
Just as 'Green' went viral overnight in the business commuinity and attracted an unprecented loyatly from consumers, Optimisitc Vibe is introducing 'Pono Imua' (do what is right going forward). 'Pono Imua' is the advocacy of education to the public regarding the benefits a B-Corp can provide to People, Environment, and Community.
'Pono Imua' is a Cultural Gift that is gathering other B-Corp's across Hawai'i and uniting us to announce what we stand for and how is it of benefit to lives, Aina, and Ohana.
MARKET PASSION PLANNER & 3 DAY ISLAND TOUR
Goal: Activate One Hand Up
- Package Passion Planner lifestyle brand
- Social market Passion Planner Journal with LoveLiving Workbook Challenges
- Finance One Hand Up application to gather ‘Cottage By The Sea’ design/build Team
- Each Team of Passion Member, weekly blogs inspiring passion for One Hand Up opportunity
Goal: Purchase LILY (Home)
- Create a Tiny Home Sisterhood video
- Hand out brochures island-wide for fundraiser event
- Crowdfund LILY to haul scaled model of ‘Cottage By The Sea’ on Trailer
- Promote Tiny Home Sisterhood Membership
- Social market HGTV island lifestyle brand of Tiny Home Resource Directory
TINY HOME BIG HEART
Goal: Donate 1st Tiny Home
- Offer Design Consultation of 'Cottage By The Sea'
- Create Tiny Home Big Heart video
- Gather fabricators in Portland that can make/ship our Pallet Bracing System.
- From Portland introduce Tiny Home Big Heart
- Presentation to HGTV with support from Portland’s vast Tiny Home community
‘TINY HOME HAWAI’I’ ON HGTV
Goal: TV Show pitch to HGTV
- Film footage of Tiny Home Sisterhood members building 'Cottage By The Sea'
- Create Tiny Home Hawai'i video of HGTV island lifestyle wrapped around ‘Cottage By The Sea’
- Hire professional marketing firm
- Create video inspiring passion for ‘Designed by Heart’ approach of passion-based interior and exterior, ‘Join our Design Crew’, 'Be on HGTV with Us'
- Social market Design Consultation
MARKET ‘COTTAGE BY THE SEA’
Goal: Home/Land Packages
- Film obtaining 'Garden By The Sea'
- Create Tiny Home Community Conversation video
- Video sponsoring FREE Tiny Home Sisterhood Gathering at New Thought Center
- Create Music For The People video
- Create inspiring video of Island Lifestyle for HGTV enthusiasts
- Social market Rachel's Tiny Home Sisterhood enjoying Music For The People
- Conduct interviews of Tiny Home Owners (Barrie Rose, et al)
- Publish Tiny Homes of Hawai’i book
- Promote Welcome Home to the island music community and veteran outreach community
- Social market lifestyle tour guides
GARDEN BY THE SEA
Goal: Launch Vacation Packages to support 'Garden By The Sea'
When Human Resources turns the Employee’s Passion into a ‘Job’ it’s called ‘One Hand Up’, Social Architecture provides the opportunity for advancing a 'dream come true' with the resources, tools, and platform for evolving growth. One Hand Up works in conjunction with the federally-funded Small Business Development Program.
As we Social Market, testing has proven we are going to receive a significant response, we need to prepare for many joining us in the early stages of our growth.
Process the intake of applicants, members of the public, and those interested in a variety of projects, products, and services. The bulk of the work is on-the-job training for Bonnie’s ‘dream come true’… the ‘Truth Within’ portion of the One Hand Up application process is the opportunity for Bonnie to master and prep for launch our LoveLiving Wellness Platform at our proposed Garden By The Sea, built by the Tiny Home Hawai’i on HGTV by the Tiny Home Sisterhood.
Rewrite One Hand Up application
Social market Paperchase Café Magazine (megaphone for One Hand Up) for $30 each to cover $20-/hour pay.
Tiny Home Sisterhood is a pilot of a national out reach of a new method of workplace; providing the opportunity, resources, and platform to prosper self-reliance, community sustainability… empowerment and confidence among families in need, especially Single Mothers.
The purpose of the Tiny Home Sisterhood is to gather the revenue from products, services, and donations, to bring the Tiny Home Big Heart project to life.
Organize Tiny Home Sisterhood and Tiny Home Big Heart sponsoring a gathering event at A’ama Organic Farm, Big Island, Hawai’i. Date: October 14, 2017.
Film Free Tiny Home Community Conversation at A’ama Organic Farm, educating public everything A-Z Tiny Home living, Music For The People, accept Applications to join us.
Promote… Join our amazing journey of our proposed weekly national television show on HGTV Tiny Home Hawai’i. Tiny Home Sisterhood is the new method of workplace, providing the opportunity, resources, and platform to prosper self-reliance, community sustainability… empowerment and confidence.
Create a video for fundraiser event by discussing LILY to haul scaled model of ‘Cottage By The Sea’ on Trailer by organizing the Tiny Home Sisterhood for promoting Tiny Home Sisterhood Membership by social marketing features and benefits of the island lifestyle of Tiny Home Resource Directory.
Tiny Home Hawai’i is a small business providing One Hand Up to it’s workforce as they entertain a HGTV audience in pursuit of vicariously enjoying an alternative tiny-home tiny-garden by the sea island lifestyle they envy.
We were on HGTV with our first location in 2012. We are going back to HGTV with our presentation proposal based on action of the Tiny Home Sisterhood hosting/filming Tiny Home Community Conversations with Music For The People, and entertaining island tour guides.
Presentation for proposed national television show to HGTV, Tiny Home Hawai’i, collaborate with a professional marketing firm for the high level quality that must be produced to have our voice heard within HGTV.
Create video of lifestyle wrapped around 'Cottage By The Sea' for professional marketing firm by illustrating ‘designed by heart’ approach of passion-based interior and exterior, ‘join our design crew’, be on HGTV with us’ and social marketing Design Consultation
Tremendous interest in alternative living options in Hawai’i due to highest in America housing costs. Tiny Homes as a big hit, public is demanding answers, Tiny Home Sisterhood follows the public’s interest. Test marketed via OneIsland.org’s Community Conversations for Tiny Homes for Hawai’i Farmers.
Film action of working with Tiny Home Sisterhood as they organize the Tiny Home Community Conversation at the New Thought Center.
Organize Tiny Home Community Conversation via social marketing as sponsors of a gathering event at New Thought Center.
- Music For The People is the Tiny Home Sisterhood enjoying the entertaining side of our proposed national television show on HGTV, Tiny Home Hawai’i.
- Music For The people is the Tiny Home Sisterhood on a vibrant and energized tour around the island as they deliver Tiny Home Community Conversations.
- While the Tiny Home Sisterhood canvases the island with magnetic energy in LILY, producing invitational Tour Guides for our vacation package 3 Day Island Tour, conducting interviews of Tiny Home Owners around the island for Tiny Homes of Hawai’i book, and sharing Welcome Home for Musician Tips.
Our audience following our proposed national television show for HGTV, Tiny Home Hawai’i, appreciates an entertainment side as they vicariously enjoy being part of a vibrant group of women lifting themselves up and having exciting fun and island adventure in the process.
Organize the Team’s magnetic energy around LILY, producing invitational Tour Guides for our vacation package 3 Day Island Tour, conducting interviews of Tiny Home Owners around the island for Tiny Homes of Hawai’i book, and sharing Welcome Home for Musician Tips.
Create video having a conversation to HGTV Island Lifestyle enthusiasts about the purpose of Tiny Home Sisterhood enjoying Music For The People; conducting interviews of Tiny Home Owners (Barrie Rose, et al) around the island for Tiny Homes of Hawai’i book, promoting Welcome Home to the island music community and veteran outreach community, and lifestyle tour guides, with a focus on announcing Tiny Home Community Conversations at the New Thought Center
Social market our vacation package 3 Day Island Tour $175 each, to raise revenue for payroll.
The mission of the Tiny Home Sisterhood is to bring to life the Tiny Home Big Heart project… a Tiny Home for a homeless Female Veteran/Mother with children in need.
The Tiny Home Big Heart project will be based in the Tiny Home capital of the world, Portland, Oregon, based in Portland, will give Tiny Home Sisterhood our important national presence.
Coordinate the national presence of Tiny Home Big Heart for our presentation to HGTV for our national television show, Tiny Home Hawai’i.
Social market our vacation package Pallet Bracing System $175 each, to raise revenue for payroll.
As part of Education For The People... Welcome Home is a program developed to provide free music lessons to a Veteran in need of a possible deterrent to suicide through art therapy.
Welcome Home Special Evening, to raise awareness through international advocacy the Welcome Home project for veterans around the world, of all armies, both sides.
Create a video promoting Welcome Home for selecting from the Music For The People community a Project Manager for Welcome Home.
Social market Soundtrack $25 each, to raise revenue for payroll.
As part of Education For The People... Wisdom of Elders is an opportunity for inter-generational conversations between Seniors and School Children, with Members of the Tiny Home Sisterhood acting as liaisons.
Wisdom of Elders is a program developed to provide a platform of handing down, Elder to Child, lessons in life that will provide the tools for Empowerment, Passion, and Confidence.
Wisdom of Elders project is Seniors offering One Hand Up assistance to the Tiny Home Sisterhood members that value guidance, wisdom, and healthy advice from those who have lived it.
Wisdom of Elders project is members of the Tiny Home Sisterhood delivering to school children via classroom workshops, children exploring the enjoyment of 'interviewing' their Elders with an important opportunity to capture and share in their life lesson message.
Create a video in Hawai’i and organize Senior activity, and publish our marketing material to get the word out about One Hand Up, and the school workshop program for the school children.
Introduce Wisdom of Elders to members of the Tiny Home Sisterhood and our audience.
The Paperchase Café Coffeehouse is a farm-to-fork eatery with an amazing vibe branded as Passion, the central location of the Tiny Home Sisterhood when they are not building Tiny Homes.
Our audience will appreciate the opportunity to be part of an exciting HGTV lifestyle feature, a coffeehouse in Hawai’i… a book exchange cafe where we create the menu daily based on our inspiration to use culinary as our art form as a writer, an idea that our audience gets really excited about is traveling the world attending Cooking Retreats and writing in a blog/book about the experience of discovering a new recipe and most importantly, bringing back a local spice from 196 Cultures to add to the menu of the Paperchase Café Coffeehouse.
Be our star in our presentation of proposed national television show to HGTV, Tiny Home Hawai’i. Sasha’s positive energy makes for perfect Spokesperson on our online social marketing ‘megaphone’ called Paperchase Café Magazine.
Publish ‘Path of Passion’ as weekly blog to brand Paperchase Café Coffeehouse as a visionary of Passion through Education For The People.
Social market Paperchase Café Magazine $25 each, to cover Sasha’s $30/hour pay
We are delivering our message to 810,000 across America. Our message is catered to those with a heart, and earning $150k+ per year. According to The National Endowment For The Arts*: 350,000,000 Americans x 26% Americans have the heart to value a project like Optimistic Vibe* = 75,000,000 x 9% top income earners (over $150+k) = 6,750,000 x 12% perceived-value market share = 810,000 potential customers
Keys to Success
The OV Team consists of business consulting through the University of Massachusetts/Amherst Small Business Development Center, and University of Hawaii SBDC network.
· Updates about passion-based employment, news, success stories, positive vibes, HGTV, and new team members
Fill up the OV Events Calendar with local events related to
- One Hand Up and/or Paperchase Café Magazine
- Tiny Home Sisterhood and/or Tiny Home Sisterhood and/or Tiny Home Resource Directory
- Tiny Home Hawai'i and/or Design Consultation and/or Tiny Home General Store
- Tiny Home Community Conversation and/or Tiny Homes of Hawai'i book and/or Do It Yourself Kit
- Music For The People and/or Airfare & 3 Day VW Camper Island Tour
- Tiny Home Big Heart and/or Pallet Bracing System
- Welcome Home and/or Soundtrack
- Wisdom of Elder's and/or Fair Trade Membership
Social Marketing Campaign
Passion is what each piece of Social Media must convey:
Tiny Home Hawai'i
Tiny Home Community Conversation
Tiny Home Big Heart
- Soundtrack, $25
Tiny Home Sisterhood
Tiny Home Hawai'i
- Design Consultation, $99 initial consultation + Hourly Design Fee Sales
Music For The People
- 3 Day Island Tour, $175 (250 gifts) = ($43,750)
Wisdom of Elder's
Work with creative agency producing HGTV presentation and develop a series of press releases on the entire product line and service. Prepare press releases for each new service introduction and participation in an event, and music performance.
Organize each team member’s contribution for their weekly blog of Passion to inspire and engage with our audience via Paperchase Café Magazine produce a very exciting and engaging blog continuously streaming as an informational piece for our audience. It includes sections covering and music promotions, daily specials, and accessory line updates. It also highlights major developments, such as show stories, significant marketing events, and news.
LIVE THE BRAND OF PASSION
- Fair Trade labor for living the island vibe with exciting passion
- Social Market inspiring passion of showing OV at work
- Social Market the Offering as a HGTV Lifestyle brand.
- Tiny Home in Hawai’i for weekly HGTV television show of our OVTV channel on YouTube.
- Tiny Home Hawai’i film footage of our Design Team working together as they demonstrate action as footage for our Sundance film documentary as televised each week from our OVTV channel on YouTube.
- Tiny Home Hawai’i for weekly HGTV television show of our action of the LoveLiving Green Team creating our Optimistic Vibe Hawai’i Island Tour Guide footage as they explore the island in search of building materials on our OVTV channel on YouTube.
- Tiny Home Big Heart for weekly HGTV television show of our action of collaborating around the island to design low/no-cost tiny homes that can be built using indigenous waste as the design, constructed with only hand tools, and the introduction model using our unique pallet bracing system, through weekly footage for our Sundance film documentary on our OVTV channel on YouTube.
- Tiny Home Community Conversation is hosted by OV, our ribbon cutting ceremony when our first 'Cottage By The Sea' is introduced to the public on local news for the purpose of introducing Tiny Home Hawai’i to HGTV.
- ALL social marketing goes through Patreon for crowdfunding purposes.
Tiny Home Hawai’i
Social Market 'Design By Heart' team on an innovative journey via a Design Consultation offering for 'Cottage By The Sea', inspiring our audience to join our HGTV crew as a Tiny Home Designer, to get on the local news (footage for HGTV).
a) Send Personal Thank You message to each person who Comments and/or Likes every Posting we deliver.
Thank you for Like of the Optimistic Vibe Page. We have prepared a small gift of Love for you by clicking here.
Your Friends at Optimistic Vibe Hawai’i
b) Send Message to each of the 1,700+ OV Facebook friends, 500+ LinkedIn friends, 5,000+ Robert John Cook personal Facebook Friends, plus existing social marketing friends (Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
Thank you for Liking Optimistic Vibe. We have prepared a small gift of Love for you by clicking here.
Your Friends at Optimistic Vibe Hawai’i
Paperchase Café magazine
- Paperchase Café magazine is a social marketing megaphone to capture our Daily Vibe
- Issue a weekly Newsletter utilizing a collection of social media from the week’s Postings of Daily Vibe Updates.
Host a Weekly Contest
- Issue daily Twitter of “TODAY'S PASSION”
- "TODAY'S PASSION" is a playful engagement whereby we issue an inspiring suggestion each day via Twitter.
- "TODAY'S PASSION": Adventurously explore a new Gift, follow a hidden passion, allow creativity to lead you, just get started, no expectations
- "TODAY'S PASSION": Giving is the greatest reward we will ever receive. Give a surprise compliment, watch what comes back, you will receive.
- Make a contest of the daily engagement by awarding an Optimistic Vibe T-shirt on each Aloha Friday to the member of our audience that replied to our Twitter with the most inspiring comment of the past week.
Build a Ground Swell
- Strength in numbers, show a large and diverse following by giving away Optimistic Vibe T-shirts (?) to each person we interview for film documentary footage. The questions asked during the interview are strategically arranged so the answer is suitable for social marketing of our message.
Inspire Audience to be vicarious
- Inspire those of our Audience coming to Hawai’i to joins us before they leave the Mainland by social marketing our video tour guide, the ‘Optimistic Vibe Behind The Scenes Places To Be In Hawai’i’ (excerpts from film documentary of the cool places we hang out at).
- Inspire those of our Audience not coming to Hawai’i (yet) to follow us like a television show by regularly scheduling the release of our tour guide as part of a series they can follow to vicariously follow our adventures in Hawai’i with stunning photos, exciting stories, and interesting people.
Join Groups and Send Message:
Reach a larger number of people for the purpose of broadcasting each message by joining Group Pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Like-Minded Websites, and Community eBoards, etc…
What are we trying to do?
Once we have the social marketing capability to reach our audience, our efforts to be shown on HGTV (for a second time) via our film documentary for Sundance Film Festival will introduce Optimistic Vibe to Good Morning America, The Today Show, and CNN.
Social Marketing Plan
Our Social Marketing Plan consists of a five step engagement process:
1. Utilize ‘Positive Energy’ to magnetically attract our audience. Social market daily updates our Sundance film ‘Optimistic Vibe’ showing our island-wide journey of the amazing journey of bringing to life the explanation of Positive Energy of an Optimistic Vibe, with a purpose of inspiring our audience to join us. The social marketing platforms to deliver our message are: The Daily Vibe Video and The Daily Vibe Radio Show
2. Personalize our engagement with our audience and address their question ‘What’s my Passion?’
3. Attract our audience to Join & Belong to ‘their’ like-minded community.
4. Build trust with our audience through engagement of the emotional aspects of Seven Teachings (Love, Honesty, Respect, Truth, Humility, Courage, and Wisdom).
5. Demonstrate to our audience that we can accomplish our objectives, and be successful in our goals through actions, not words, by walking the talk.
Social Marketing Messages
- One single clear, concise, and compelling message “Positive Energy, Personal Love Living, and Passion for being Happy”
- Be the inspiring icon of positive energy, complete in personal Love Living, and filled with magnetic passion for being happy.
- Instagram www.instagram.com/optimistic.vibe/
- Flickr www.flickr.com/Optimistic_Vibe
- Pinterest www.pinterest.com/OptimisticVibe/
- Google+ www.plus.google.com/106759533584853038980/posts
- Facebook Page www.facebook.com/OptimisticVibe
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/pub/optimistic-vibe/6a/382/9a0
- YouTube www.youtube.com/user/OptimisticVibe
- Tumblr www.optimisticvibeworld.tumblr.com/
- Twitter www.twitter.com/optimisticvibe1
- Sound Cloud: Social Media https://soundcloud.com/optimisticvibe
- Sound Cloud: OV Band www.soundcloud.com/optimistic-vibe
Please review Employment prior to starting...