Should you not find the answer you are searching for please contact us:)
Is this a Long Term project?
- Yes, very long term:)
Can I Volunteer to help, please?
What type of work would I do?
- We invite you to stay current with our action, our needs are growing.
Is Optimistic Vibe an employer?
Can I Volunteer, instead of being an Employee?
Should I become an Employee, how much will I be paid?
- We are paying $12/hour going through Start-Up, once we are independent in our Cash Flow we will gradually increase to $20/hour.
When will I be paid?
- Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group will be issuing payroll every two weeks.
Is the Tiny Home Sisterhood waiting for approval for the budget?
Do I have to have Special Skills to work for Optimistic Vibe?
- Optimistic Vibe hires based on Passion, not on Special Skills.
Is On-The-Job Training offered?
- Yes, we provide on-the-job training through One Hand Up.
How is Optimistic Vibe financed?
- Optimistic Vibe has received $5,000 of the $15,000 coming from a very generous Elder to help us get through Start Up. From here we hire people and we activate our revenue streams to meet our Cash Flow needs, all managed by Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group.
Who manages Optimistic Vibe?
- Optimistic Vibe has selected Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group as our CFO handling all of our fiduciary responsibilities. With the $5,000 we have started our journey toward the honor of being incorporated as qualified Benefit Corporation due to our positive impact on society, workers, the community, and the environment. From incorporation we launch the cultural gift that Optimistic is, Pono Imua.
Why is there a One Native?
- One Native addresses social concerns as a function of Social Architecture. Together, we are One Native.
What type of work would I be doing?
- Assist One Native in benefiting the community hosting free Tiny Home Community Conversations from the platform Tiny Home Hawai'i as we present ideas for our national television show to HGTV.
I don't know how to build Tiny Homes, is there other work available?
- Yes! One Native is in need of hiring you to help us organize Events via social marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, and Sound Cloud.
Where is Optimistic Vibe located?
- The always colorful 'OV Basecamp' is located at A'ama Organic Farm, Captain Cook, Big Island, Hawai’i.
I became a Member for $25, does that mean I am an Employee?
- Thank you very much for supporting our efforts, the Tiny Home Sisterhood Membership program and Employment are NOT connected.
Do I get paid for anything I have submitted?
- We deeply appreciate your willingness to serve others, but we cannot accept anything from you until after there is a signed employment contract between you and us. Note: please do not work nor submit anything unless we ask in writing in advance.
Do I have to sign an Intelligent Property Agreement?
- Yes, learn more >
Will I receive an Employee Reference Guide?
- Yes, learn more >
How does Optimistic Vibe plan to collaborate with the community in need?
What are the projections of funds to serve the population of single mothers?
We are currently in the process of hiring employees to assist us with detailed projections of funds to serve the population of single mothers, tasks to complete the projections, and schuedule for completion.