Should you not find the answer you are searching for please contact us:)
Is this a Long Term project?
- Yes, very long term:)
Can I Volunteer to help, please?
What type of work would I do?
- We invite you to stay current with our action, our needs are growing.
Is Optimistic Vibe an employer?
Can I Volunteer, instead of being an Employee?
Should I become an Employee, how much will I be paid?
- We are paying $15/hour with Full Employee Benefits.
When will I be paid?
- Every weeks.
Is Sisterhood Ohana waiting for approval for the budget?
Do I have to have Special Skills to work for Optimistic Vibe?
- Optimistic Vibe hires based on Passion, not on Special Skills.
Is On-The-Job Training offered?
- Yes, we provide on-the-job training through One Hand Up.
How is Optimistic Vibe financed?
- Optimistic Vibe has revenue streams from Wellness, Alternative Homes, and Fun! Offerings, to meet our Cash Flow needs, all managed by Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group.
Who manages Optimistic Vibe?
- Optimistic Vibe has selected Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group as our CFO handling all of our fiduciary responsibilities. We have started our journey toward the honor of being incorporated as qualified Benefit Corporation due to our positive impact on society, workers, the community, and the environment. From incorporation we launched the cultural gift that Optimistic is, Pono Imua.
Why is there a One Native?
- The author of the book 'Optimistic Vibe', Robert John Cook, is a descendant of original nation ancient elders. Robert's book 'Optimistic Vibe' addresses social concerns as a function of Social Architecture.
What type of work would I be doing?
- Assist in benefiting the community with the mission of the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation (501-3c non-profit). For further information please refer to Employment Details for details..
Where is Optimistic Vibe located?
- The always colorful 'OV Basecamp' is located at A'ama Organic Farm, Captain Cook, Big Island, Hawai’i.
I became a Member for $25, does that mean I am an Employee?
- Thank you very much for supporting our efforts, Membership program and Employment are NOT connected.
Do I get paid for anything I have submitted?
- We deeply appreciate your willingness to serve others, but we cannot accept anything from you until after there is a signed Agreement between you and us. Note: please do not work nor submit anything unless we ask in writing in advance.
Do I have to sign an Intelligent Property Agreement?
- Yes, learn more >
Will I receive an Employee Reference Guide?
- Yes, learn more >