Interested in joining our Team of Passion...
One Native is providing a workspace platform for those impacted by social concerns, in a safe environment, through the resources, tools, and foundation of Self-Reliance for the betterment of society. To become an Employee or a Volunteer we encourage you to apply online.
All applications are reviewed in a matter of days and we will promptly inform you of your application status.
Are you in tune with these Ten Courtesies of Self-Reliance?
- Self-Reliance begins with an appetite for knowledge.
- Self-Reliance is embracing the power of Simple.
- Self-Reliance is confidence to think, and apply, to improve.
- Self-Reliance is learning at least one new thing each day.
- Self-Reliance is to honor wisdom shared by Elders.
- Self-Reliance is Positive Attitude.
- Self-Reliance is a commitment to Personal Growth.
- Self-Reliance is keeping your word to truth.
- Self-Reliance is honoring our importance in the value of Love, Honesty, Respect, Truth, Courage, Humility, and Wisdom.
- Self-Reliance is the belief of Self.
Is this a Lone Term project?
- Yes, very long term:)
Can I Volunteer to help, please?
What type of work would I do?
- We invite you to stay current with our action, our needs are growing.
Is Optimistic Vibe an employer?
Can I Volunteer, instead of being an Employee?
Should I become an Employee, how much will I be paid?
- We are paying $12/hour going through Start-Up, once we are independent in our Cash Flow we will gradually increase to $20/hour.
When will I be paid?
- Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group will be issuing payroll every two weeks.
Is the Tiny Home Sisterhood waiting for approval for the budget?
Do I have to have Special Skills to work for Optimistic Vibe?
- Optimistic Vibe hires based on Passion, not on Special Skills.
Is On-The-Job Training offered?
- Yes, we provide on-the-job training through One Hand Up.
How is Optimistic Vibe financed?
- Optimistic Vibe has received $5,000 of the $15,000 coming from a very generous Elder to help us get through Start Up. From here we hire people and we activate our revenue streams to meet our Cash Flow needs, all managed by Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group.
Who manages Optimistic Vibe?
- Optimistic Vibe has selected Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group as our CFO handling all of our fiduciary responsibilities. With the $5,000 we have started our journey toward the honor of being incorporated as qualified Benefit Corporation due to our positive impact on society, workers, the community, and the environment. From incorporation we launch the cultural gift that Optimistic is, Pono Imua.
Why is there a One Native?
- One Native addresses social concerns as a function of Social Architecture. Together, we are One Native.
What type of work would I be doing?
- Assist One Native in benefiting the community hosting free Tiny Home Community Conversations from the platform Tiny Home Hawai'i as we present ideas for our national television show to HGTV.
I don't know how to build Tiny Homes, is there other work available?
- Yes! One Native is in need of hiring you to help us organize Events via social marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, and Sound Cloud.
Where is Optimistic Vibe located?
- The always colorful 'OV Basecamp' is located at A'ama Organic Farm, Captain Cook, Big Island, Hawai’i.
I became a Member for $25, does that mean I am an Employee?
- Thank you very much for supporting our efforts, the Tiny Home Sisterhood Membership program and Employment are NOT connected.
Do I get paid for anything I have submitted?
- We deeply appreciate your willingness to serve others, but we cannot accept anything from you until after there is a signed employment contract between you and us. Note: please do not work nor submit anything unless we ask in writing in advance.
Do I have to sign an Intelligent Property Agreement?
- Yes, learn more >
Will I receive an Employee Reference Guide?
- Yes, learn more >
Employment & Volunteers
Please review our Business Plan prior to starting...