ONE NATIVE Film Documentary
Production Start-Up Strategy
The Native American ancestor of three men who met at Plymouth Rock is advocating Thanksgiving Day be replaced with Native American Heritage Day, by using the words of world-renown native advocate Winona LaDuke’s speech to the United Nations… “Instead of asking for another piece of their pie, why don’t we just build our own pie?”
“When we look past Plymouth Rock, when we look past Standing Rock... we find our Ancient Elders awakening every culture around the world to build our own rock, and together we become the optimistic vibe of One Native.” — Robert John Cook
“Robert John Cook lives the values, and he is committed to community—offering all of us a shared hand to improve our streets, our culture, our senses and our lives. His ancestors arrived here four hundred years ago searching for a particular salvation—and he has presented now a program which will shine a light.” — Maxwell Taylor Kennedy
Announce ‘International Gathering of Elders’ to state our purpose: ONE NATIVE is the empowerment of the people by connecting them with the wisdom of Ancient Elders' teachings to Awaken and care for Self and Environment by providing opportunity and community for self-reliance through social architecture for the next seven generations to come.
Jim Channon’s 1st Annual Event: ‘International Gathering of Elders’
Scene: Audience sees emotional side of Iyanough welcoming Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock, audience loves ONE NATIVE reviving Ancient Elders teachings for Native American Heritage Day replacing Thanksgiving Day. Audience hears the voice of ONE NATIVE as Teacher of Seven Teachings... ONE NATIVE: “We honor our Ancient Elders together by the example we set. People love how we honor our Ancestors by how we share love, honesty, respect, truth, courage, humility, and wisdom. We are very kind, beautiful, and different in a very great way. We touch people’s heart and soul.”
Audience sees ONE NATIVE spiritually as the loving heart of Iyanough, audience loves the creative genius that seven generations from now ONE NATIVE will be mentioned. Audience hears ONE NATIVE voice as Partner of Cultural Advocacy... PONO IMUA: “Our spirituality is loved by our audience. Together we are a spiritual being… One Native. We represent trust in fate, karma, and synchronicity. We are seen as the amazing gifts we are, truly an angel to others. People feel blessed to have ONE NATIVE in their life.”
Audience sees ONE NATIVE socially as the free-spirit Steven Hopkins, audience loves Shakespeare's Tempest driving LILY with our Ohana. Audience hears ONE NATIVE voice as Host on HGTV... LILY: “We deliver the gorgeous day the island brings to us. We make it so people can see why we are drawn to Hawai’i. People feel happiness from our messages. We make people feel really wonderful. People feel happiness from our wonderful montages of our shared vision. People are nurtured by us. People are drawn to our kindness. People are drawn to our energy. We inspire many people around us. People are drawn to our optimism. People are drawn to our spirit. We are a breath of fresh air. We are so different, in good ways, refreshingly so. We have charisma. We draw a lot of spiritual people to us. We inspire others. We make people smile. People love the way we think. People see excellent team work.”
Audience sees ONE NATIVE as the gentle leadership William Brewster, audience loves ONE NATIVE organized in carrying David home to Garden In Paradise, audience loves ONE NATIVE leading my tribe to join us on Native American Heritage Day, audience loves ONE NATIVE being self-reliant through the social architecture of the Less I Own The Less Owns Me. Audience hears ONE NATIVE voice as Social Architecture... OPTIMISIC VIBE: “Our audience enjoys our videos about Tiny Home Hawai’i. It is nice what we write about your brother. Our tiny home idea is exciting because it will allow artist, and others, to afford a way to live in Hawai’i. I love our pro-environment position. What we are building is unlike anything our audience has come across. We make it exciting to look forward to a new lifestyle. Together, we are the creator of Optimistic Vibe and all that it stands for. We have an important message. Our vision is exciting. Our work is important. Together we are fearless. We are so sharp, strong, and self-actualization. We are a generous giving lightning rod. We are a positive force. We are making our mark. We are prolific.”
Filmmaker for 'ONE NATIVE'
Filmmaker’s presentation of Elizabeth Gray to Jeff Bridges and George Cloney. Weekly blog, public advocacy promoting what One Native stands for. Stand on the stage of TedTalks.
SCENE: Writer’s Workshop
Audience sees ONE NATIVE intellectually as Steven Hopkins. Audience loves ONE NATIVE as Van Gogh of Passion in our ONE NATIVE Writer’s Den. Audience hears ONE NATIVE voice on TedTalks... WRITER’S WORKSHOP: “Our audience loves the way we think. Our audience sees our wisdom, power, strength, and patience. We know our way around tech and media to highlight our works. We make videos with music, text, and movement. We churn out quite a bit of different works. We color outside the lines, a lot. We have many wonderful sources of inspiration in our life. People are drawn to our creativity. People enjoy seeing and hearing our creativity. People feel happiness from our music and lyrics. We are the couple with the colorful guitar and ukulele cases. The couple with the guitar and uke sound beautiful and makes people want to be there. We are the cool looking couple in the airport that people are glad to meet. We stand out in a crowd with a guitar and uke full of stickers. We put a lot of ourselves in our music. We have songs with very personal lyrics. We are Writer’s among many other things. The way we talk and write together is irresistibly romantic. We have a way with words, our metaphors are refreshingly unique and different. Our optimistic vision and creativity is inspiring. Our wisdom, our words and ideas are comforting to our audience. Our postings of a fabulous day in paradise are always inspiring.”
- Audience touring with LILY
- Social Marketer announcing Writer’s Workshop
- Beth Browning as Guest Speaker
SCENE: Tiny Home Hawai’i Workshop
Audience sees ONE NATIVE physically as Steven Hopkins. Audience loves ONE NATIVE as Gauguin at home in Hawai'i with an island vibe. Audience hears ONE NATIVE voice as Builder of home designed by Tiny Home Sisterhood... ‘TINY HOME HAWAI’I’: “Our dancewalk exercise on Ali’i Drive sounds fabulous to our audience. Our free-spirited VW camper lifestyle suits the personality of Us. We are living the life we want."
- · Construct ‘Cottage By The Sea’ model on LILY’s Trailer for Tiny Home Community Conversation to support filming Ana Ubavelska’s presentation to HGTV for ‘Tiny Home Hawai’i’. Jake Frost make appointment with Jim Channon’s friend at Honua Studio and film Ana Ubavelska.
- · Ana Ubavelska’s blog announcing her ‘LILY’ VW Camper Island Tour
- · Distribute Tiny Home Sisterhood brochures
- · Filmmaker create Tour Guide promotional videos for ‘Tiny Home Hawai’i’
- · Interview existing island tiny homes & experts
- · Organize TINY HOME HAWAI'I WORKSHOP
- · Wisdom of Elders opens Tiny Home Sisterhood
- · Tiny Home Sisterhood’s Design team for 'Cottage By The Sea’ on a trailer
- · Ana Ubavelska in Hawai’i with LILY for Tour video
- · Filmmaker’s presentation of Ana Ubavelska’s ‘Tiny Home Hawai’i” to HGTV
- · Publish the design of 'Cottage By The Sea'
- · Announce Tiny Home Hawai'i Workshop
Social market ONE NATIVE, International Gathering of Elders, Writer’s Workshop, Tiny Home Hawai’i, and LILY. Our efforts to be shown on HGTV (for a second time) via our film documentary for Sundance Film Festival.
Each individual message for ONE NATIVE, International Gathering of Elders, Writer’s Workshop, Tiny Home Hawai’i, and LILY will have related images uploaded as daily social media to Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr, and re-directed to Post on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Prepare individual press releases for ONE NATIVE, International Gathering of Elders, Writer’s Workshop, Tiny Home Hawai’i, and LILY.
a. ALL social marketing goes through Patreon for crowdfunding purposes.
b. To reach our overall Crowdfunding goal each Employee invited to participate in our weekly Newsletter will issue a variety of blog/social marketing campaigns.
c. Deliver weekly blogs on the following Crowdfunding campaigns:
Send Message to each of the 1,700+ OV Facebook friends, 1,500+ LinkedIn friends, 5,000+ Robert John Cook personal Facebook Friends, plus existing social marketing friends (Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
Thank you for Liking ‘Tiny Home Hawai’i’. We have prepared a small gift of Love for you by clicking here.
Your Friends at Tiny Home Hawai’i
Each Friday blogs will be collected by each Team Member describing an inspiring and uplifting part of their project. Social Marketer will create Newsletter and distribute to each Newsletter member, and each Like/Comment friend:
- Issue a weekly Newsletter utilizing a collection of social media from the week’s Postings of Daily Vibe Updates.
b. Host a Weekly Contest
- Issue daily Twitter of “ONE NATIVE”
- ‘ONE NATIVE’ is a playful engagement whereby we issue an inspiring suggestion each day via Twitter, such as:
- ‘ONE NATIVE’: Adventurously explore a new Gift, follow a hidden passion, allow creativity to lead you, just get started, no expectations
- ‘ONE NATIVE’: Giving is the greatest reward we will ever receive. Give a surprise compliment, watch what comes back, you will receive.
- Make a contest of the daily engagement by awarding an ‘ONE NATIVE’ T-shirt on each Aloha Friday to the member of our audience that replied to our Twitter with the most inspiring comment of the past week.
c. Build a Ground Swell
- Strength in numbers, show a large and diverse following by giving away ‘ONE NATIVE’ T-shirts (?) to each person we interview for film documentary footage. The questions asked during the interview are strategically arranged so the answer is suitable for social marketing of our message.
d. Inspire Audience
- Inspire those of our Audience coming to Hawai’i to joins us before they leave the Mainland by social marketing our video tour guide.
- Inspire those of our Audience not coming to Hawai’i (yet) to follow us like a television show by regularly scheduling the release of our tour guide as part of a series they can follow our adventures in Hawai’i with stunning photos, exciting stories, and interesting people.
Media and press responsibilities include:
- What makes us newsworthy?
- Contact Editors for lead business story
- Press Release for HGTV appearance
- Develop series of Press Releases
- Schedule weekly Press Release
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Internet?
- List of Newspaper Contacts
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Radio?
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Magazines?
- List of Local Access Television Contacts
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Honolulu TV?
- Contact Honolulu television
- Work with creative agency producing HGTV presentation and develop a series of press releases on the entire product line and service.
- Prepare press releases for each new service introduction and participation in an event, and music performance.
- ‘Social Architecture is self-reliant for seven generations from Passion-based Education’
- ‘What Passion-based Education Is’
- Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation publishes financial numbers
- Brand quotes from One Native of Seven Teachings
- 'How To Attract The Community You Long For' online presentation event video, inspire people longing for the Community of home with Garden By The Sea by offering Garden By The Sea Foundation, promote on ‘Garden By The Sea’ by hosting online events for LILY Island Music Tours.
- 'Path of Passion' book, workbook challenges, and Garden By The Sea workshops for hosting 196 LoveLiving Wellness Retreats:
- Path of Passion is: Our Emotional Truth Within
- Path of Passion is: We speak the truth of Real Transparency
- Path of Passion is: We inspire others to support our Awakening
- Path of Passion is: Public sees our relationships are spiritual in nature
- Path of Passion is: Courage portrays our Endorphins from our organic lifestyle
- Path of Passion is: We are humble from being sentimental about our past
- Path of Passion is: Truth Seekers co-writing 'Less I Own, Less Owns Me'
- 'Employment from Awakening' online presentation event video to inspire One Native to Awaken to their Importance, Value, and Love for People, Environment, and Community as 12%er's with One Hand Up by offering Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation by promoting Employment & Volunteering by hosting online events for LILY Wellness Tours.
- 'How To Awaken' online presentation event video with forty-two wellness venues, inspire people to follow their Passion with LoveLiving by offering LoveLiving Foundation, promote on LoveLiving Wellness by hosting online events for LILY Wellness Tours.
- 'Your Seven Generations of Creative Genius' online presentation event video, inspire the next seven generations to come by connecting people with Education For The People by offering Education For The People Foundation, promote on ‘Think Without A Box’ by hosting online events for LILY Island Music Tours.
- ‘Our leadership provides us the abundance to live Tiny Home International in 196 Countries’
- 'How To Design Your Empowerment' online presentation event video, inspire people to follow their Passion with social architecture to live in harmony and balance with Environment and Community by offering Tiny Home Sisterhood Gift, promote on Pono Imua initiative by hosting online events for LILY Tiny Home Tours.
- 'How To Find Job Opportunity in Hawai'i' online presentation event video, inspire people's passion by highlighting their Importance, Value, and Love as primary features & benefits of One Hand Up by showing action of Tiny Home Sisterhood by offering Tiny Home Big Heart, by promoting ‘Cottage By The Sea’ by hosting online events for LILY Tiny Home Tours.
- ‘Our organic lifestyle in Hawai'i nurtures our energy for building our shared vision on HGTV's 'Tiny Home Hawai'i'
- 'How To Be Self-Reliant' online presentation event video to inspire those effected by social concerns to fulfill their Passion to be Self-Reliant by offering One Hand Up Foundation, promote on Community Mission by hosting online events for LILY Island Music Tours.
- 'Discover Your Environmental Confidence' online presentation event video, inspire people to honor Mother Earth, and all our brothers and sisters of Nature, with One Living Green by offering One Living Green Foundation, promote on ‘Did You Know’ by hosting online events for LILY Tiny Home Tours.
- Together we are One Native building our international community as our legacy:
- One Native Blog: Our connection to spirit is our energy source
- One Native Blog: Our honesty for Sundance is congruent with Robert Redford
- One Native Blog: From our mutual respect as collaborators we co-present on TedTalks
- One Native Blog: We share the truth to Oprah together
- One Native Blog: Together we are very spiritual, and stand strong
- One Native Blog: We humbly show our shared design/build home on HGTV
- One Native Blog: Our wisdom writes our script for our One Native film documentary
- 'Wisdom from Native Spirituality' video to inspire Elders with the Ancient Elders Seven Teachings for their Importance, Value, and Love for People, Environment, and Community with Wisdom of Elders, offer Wisdom of Elders Foundation, promote on One Hand Up by hosting online events for LILY Wellness Tours.
- 'One World, One Love, One Native' online presentation event video with Gifts from Spirituality, Confidence from Physical, Passion from Emotional, Creativity from Intellect, Community from Social, and Tools from Financial to inspire people with showcasing Ancient Elders teachings for empowerment with film documentary One Native by offering One Native Foundation, promote on One Native on Kickstarter by hosting online events for LILY Island Music Tours.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/OptimisticVibe
Sound Cloud: Social Media: https://soundcloud.com/optimisticvibe
Sound Cloud: OV Band: www.soundcloud.com/optimistic-vibe