Vision: Host a series of Presentation Events for People, Environment, and Community that uniquely deliver our message: “When we look past Plymouth Rock, when we look past Standing Rock... we find our Ancient Elders awakening every culture around the world to build our own rock, and together we become the optimistic vibe of One Native.”
Goal: Illustrate an example of ‘community collaboration’ by Fair Trade of needed location to film our ten Presentation Events for our film documentary at the New Thought Center. Fair Trade being we manage the social marketing for the New Thought Center’s upcoming October Fundraiser.
Presentation Events for People, Environment, and Community
'One World, One Love, One Native' discover your Gifts from Spirituality, Confidence from Physical, Passion from Emotional, Creativity from Intellect, Community from Social, and Tools from Financial. Join FREE EVENT to learn more >
'Wisdom from Native Spirituality' explore the Ancient Elders Seven Teachings for your Importance, Value, and Love for People, Environment, and Community with Wisdom of Elders. Join FREE EVENT to learn more >
'How To Discover Self through Spiritual Teachings' explore inspiring Seven Teachings to Awaken to your Importance, Value, and Love for People, Environment, and Community with Seven Teachings. Join FREE EVENT to learn more >
We are delivering our message to 810,000 across America. Our message is catered to the beautiful people with the heart to value a project like Optimistic Vibe.
To facilitate the needs of our film documentary, revenue is required for us to self-fund our project. The reason we are self-funding is to illustrate in the film documentary how a small group of people gathered and organized Cash Flow. To generate Cash Flow we are offering VW Island Tour Giveaways with 'LILY' LoveLiving for People, 'LILY' One Living Green for Environment, and 'LILY' Music For The People for Community with each social media distributed.
Each Friday blogs will be collected by each Team Member describing an inspiring and uplifting part of their project. Social Marketer will create Newsletter and distribute to each Newsletter member, and each Like/Comment friend.
Social Marketer publish the OV Events Calendar with local events related to
Media and press responsibilities include:
- What makes us newsworthy?
- Contact Editors for lead business story
- Press Release for HGTV appearance
- Develop series of Press Releases
- Schedule weekly Press Release
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Internet?
- List of Newspaper Contacts
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Radio?
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Magazines?
- List of Local Access Television Contacts
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Honolulu TV?
- Contact Honolulu television
- Work with creative agency producing HGTV presentation and develop a series of press releases on the entire product line and service.
- Prepare press releases for each new service introduction and participation in an event, and music performance.
ALL social marketing goes through Patreon for crowdfunding purposes.
- The vision of our overall Crowdfunding Plan is to generate sales traction.
- To reach our overall Crowdfunding goal each Employee invited to participate in our weekly Newsletter will issue a variety of blog/social marketing campaigns.
- Deliver weekly blogs on the following Crowdfunding campaigns:
- We Fund
- Seed Invest
- Crowd Funder
- Go Fund Me
a) Send Personal Thank You message to each person who Comments and/or Likes every Posting we deliver.
Thank you for Like of the Optimistic Vibe Page. We have prepared a small gift of Love for you by clicking here.
Your Friends at Optimistic Vibe Hawai’i
b) Send Message to each of the 1,700+ OV Facebook friends, 1,500+ LinkedIn friends, 5,000+ Robert John Cook personal Facebook Friends, plus existing social marketing friends (Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
Thank you for Liking Optimistic Vibe. We have prepared a small gift of Love for you by clicking here.
Your Friends at Optimistic Vibe Hawai’i
Issue a weekly Newsletter utilizing a collection of social media from the week’s Postings of Daily Vibe Updates.
b. Host a Weekly Contest
Issue daily Twitter of “LOVE WHAT MATTERS:”
‘LOVE WHAT MATTERS’ is a playful engagement whereby we issue an inspiring suggestion each day via Twitter, such as:
‘LOVE WHAT MATTERS’: Adventurously explore a new Gift, follow a hidden passion, allow creativity to lead you, just get started, no expectations
‘LOVE WHAT MATTERS’: Giving is the greatest reward we will ever receive. Give a surprise compliment, watch what comes back, you will receive.
Make a contest of the daily engagement by awarding an Optimistic Vibe T-shirt on each Aloha Friday to the member of our audience that replied to our Twitter with the most inspiring comment of the past week.
c. Build a Ground Swell
Strength in numbers, show a large and diverse following by giving away Optimistic Vibe T-shirts (?) to each person we interview for film documentary footage. The questions asked during the interview are strategically arranged so the answer is suitable for social marketing of our message.
d. Inspire Audience to be vicarious
Inspire those of our Audience coming to Hawai’i to joins us before they leave the Mainland by social marketing our video tour guide, the ‘Optimistic Vibe Behind The Scenes Places To Be In Hawai’i’ (excerpts from film documentary of the cool places we hang out at).
Inspire those of our Audience not coming to Hawai’i (yet) to follow us like a television show by regularly scheduling the release of our tour guide as part of a series they can follow to follow our adventures in Hawai’i with stunning photos, exciting stories, and interesting people.
1) Google and join Groups and Send Message:
Reach a larger number of people for the purpose of broadcasting each message by joining Group Pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Like-Minded Websites, and Community eBoards, etc…
What are we trying to do?
Once we have the social marketing capability to reach our audience, our efforts to be shown on HGTV (for a second time) via our One Native film documentary for Sundance Film Festival will introduce Optimistic Vibe to Good Morning America, The Today Show, and CNN.
Our Social Marketing Plan consists of a seven step engagement process:
1. Utilize ‘Positive Energy’ to magnetically attract our audience. Social market daily updates our Sundance film ‘Optimistic Vibe’ showing our island-wide journey of the amazing journey of bringing to life the explanation of Positive Energy of an Optimistic Vibe, with a purpose of inspiring our audience to join us.
2. Personalize our engagement with our audience and address their question ‘What’s my Passion?’
3. Attract our audience to Join & Belong to ‘their’ like-minded community.
4. Build trust with our audience through engagement of the emotional aspects of Seven Teachings (Love, Honesty, Respect, Truth, Humility, Courage, and Wisdom).
5. Demonstrate to our audience that we can accomplish our objectives, and be successful in our goals through actions, not words, by walking the talk.
6. One single clear, concise, and compelling message “Positive Energy, Personal Love Living, and Passion for being Happy”
7. Be the inspiring icon of positive energy, complete in personal Love Living, and filled with magnetic passion for being happy.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/OptimisticVibe
Sound Cloud: Social Media: https://soundcloud.com/optimisticvibe
Sound Cloud: OV Band: www.soundcloud.com/optimistic-vibe