Interested in joining our Team of Passion...
Tiny Home Sisterhood is providing a workspace platform for women, men, and families, in a safe environment, through the resources, tools, and foundation of Self-Reliance for the betterment of society. To become an Employee we encourage you to apply online.
All applications are reviewed in a matter of days and we will promptly inform you of your application status.
Are you in tune with these Ten Courtesies of Self-Reliance?
- Self-Reliance begins with an appetite for knowledge.
- Self-Reliance is embracing the power of Simple.
- Self-Reliance is confidence to think, and apply, to improve.
- Self-Reliance is learning at least one new thing each day.
- Self-Reliance is to honor wisdom shared by Elders.
- Self-Reliance is Positive Attitude.
- Self-Reliance is a commitment to Personal Growth.
- Self-Reliance is keeping your word to truth.
- Self-Reliance is honoring our importance in the value of Love, Honesty, Respect, Truth, Courage, Humility, and Wisdom.
- Self-Reliance is the belief of Self.
Is Tiny Home Sisterhood an employer?
How much will I be paid?
- $20 per hour
When will I be paid?
- Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group will be issuing payroll, we will honor their recommendation for payroll frequency.
Is the Tiny Home Sisterhood waiting for approval for the budget?
Do I have to have Special Skills to work for the Tiny Home Sisterhood?
- The Tiny Home Sisterhood hires based on Passion, not on Special Skills.
Is On-The-Job Training offered?
- Yes, we provide on-the-job training through One Hand Up.
How is Tiny Home Sisterhood financed?
Who manages the Tiny Home Sisterhood?
- The Tiny Home Sisterhood has selected Carbonaro CPAs & Management Group as our CFO handling all of our fiduciary responsibilities. We are currently in the process of retaining them to incorporate us as qualified Benefit Corporation due to our positive impact on society, workers, the community, and the environment.
Why is there a Tiny Home Sisterhood?
- The Tiny Home Sisterhood addresses the social concern facing the Oppression of Women as a function of Social Architecture.
What type of work would I be doing?
- Assist the Tiny Home Sisterhood in benefitting the community hosting Tiny Home Community Conversations from the platform Tiny Home Hawai'i as we present ideas for our national television show to HGTV.
I don't know how to build Tiny Homes, is there other work available?
- Yes. The Tiny Home Sisterhood is in need of hiring you to help us organize Events via social marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, and Sound Cloud.
Where is the Tiny Home Sisterhood located?
- Our basecamp is located at A'ama Organic Farm, Captain Cook, Big Island, Hawai’i.
I became a Tiny Home Sisterhood Member for $25, does that mean I am an Employee?
- Thank you very much for supporting our efforts, the Tiny Home Sisterhood Membership program and Employment are NOT connected.
Do I get paid for anything I have submitted to the Tiny Home Sisterhood?
- We deeply appreciate your willingness to serve others, but we cannot accept anything from you until after there is a signed employment contract between you and us. Note: please do not work nor submit anything unless we ask in writing in advance.
Please review our Business Plan prior to starting...