Music For The People
The Tiny Home Sisterhood honors Seven Teachings in our workspace.
- Love: When love is given and shared it leads to more than just individual growth. Love demonstrates to others a peace, harmony and thankfulness that fosters a balance among all humans, all plant life, all animal life, and to all living entities. This is the meaning of our saying, "all our relations" as we as Natives don't separate ourselves from other living entities because we are one with all our relations.
- Honesty: Being honest in word and action requires brevity in today's world. Our ancestors and culture teaches us to live with love in our hearts and to spread this love by walking an honest path in our life and demonstrating this to others.
- Respect: Treat everything and everyone with respect the same way you want to be treated. One has to give respect in order to be respected.
- Truth: We live in a walk fast world, one needs to slowdown our pace from the rush of things as we miss too much in our haste. Walking fast will not always lead one to attaining their goals. Speaking the truth will not allow for deception of self and others.
- Courage: Being observant while living in a courageous manner will allow us to seek opportunities and reach beyond what might seemingly be obstructions.
- Humility: creates the platform for understanding all our relations, people, and animals. We are equal to others as one is not better than the other.
- Wisdom: Wisdom is given by Great Spirit and is to be used for the good of mankind, our Mother Earth, and all living things.
One Hand Up
Wisdom of Elder's
We need help with our Workshop events to school children on how to interview and record an Elder in their family answering this question: "What one life lesson would you leave behind for generations to follow?"
Tiny Home Sisterhood… Join our Road Crew as we head to HGTV?
Tiny Home Community Conversations… Stand before the camera as a Tiny Home Teacher?
Tiny Home Hawai’i… Our Workshops... Your Job? Live in a Tiny Home in Hawai'i as your new global basecamp?
Tiny Home Big Heart… Inform the public with your Kindness as Your Job?
HGTV... Join our weekly national television efforts of all things Tiny Home living?