Music For The People
The Tiny Home Sisterhood honors Seven Teachings in our workspace.
- Love: When love is given and shared it leads to more than just individual growth. Love demonstrates to others a peace, harmony and thankfulness that fosters a balance among all humans, all plant life, all animal life, and to all living entities. This is the meaning of our saying, "all our relations" as we as Natives don't separate ourselves from other living entities because we are one with all our relations.
- Honesty: Being honest in word and action requires brevity in today's world. Our ancestors and culture teaches us to live with love in our hearts and to spread this love by walking an honest path in our life and demonstrating this to others.
- Respect: Treat everything and everyone with respect the same way you want to be treated. One has to give respect in order to be respected.
- Truth: We live in a walk fast world, one needs to slowdown our pace from the rush of things as we miss too much in our haste. Walking fast will not always lead one to attaining their goals. Speaking the truth will not allow for deception of self and others.
- Courage: Being observant while living in a courageous manner will allow us to seek opportunities and reach beyond what might seemingly be obstructions.
- Humility: creates the platform for understanding all our relations, people, and animals. We are equal to others as one is not better than the other.
- Wisdom: Wisdom is given by Great Spirit and is to be used for the good of mankind, our Mother Earth, and all living things.
One Hand Up
Wisdom of Elders
We need help with our Workshop events to school children on how to interview and record an Elder in their family answering this question: "What one life lesson would you leave behind for generations to follow?"
As part of Education For The People... Wisdom of Elders is an opportunity for inter-generational conversations between Seniors and School Children, with Members of the Tiny Home Sisterhood acting as liaisons.
Wisdom of Elders is a program developed to provide a platform of handing down, Elder to Child, lessons in life that will provide the tools for Empowerment, Passion, and Confidence.
The Wisdom of Elders project is members of the Tiny Home Sisterhood delivering to school children via classroom workshops, children exploring the enjoyment of 'interviewing' their Elder's with an important opportunity to capture and share in their life lesson message.
Join us as we apply positive energy of Seven Teachings in building an international video library of life lessons to share our optimism internationally.
Tiny Home Sisterhood… Join our Road Crew as we head to HGTV?
Tiny Home Community Conversations… Stand before the camera as a Tiny Home Teacher?
Tiny Home Hawai’i… Our Workshops... Your Job? Live in a Tiny Home in Hawai'i as your new global basecamp?
Tiny Home Big Heart… Inform the public with your Kindness as Your Job?
HGTV... Join our weekly national television efforts of all things Tiny Home living?