What's In It For You...
Good News is Here!
Sisterhood Ohana announces ‘Wétū’ as our Alternative Home Model
Using passion-based architecture our Spiritual Temple design uses free wooden pallets salvage material
Join our environmental advocacy project ‘One Living Green’ as we deliver zero-waste Alternative Homes.
Sisterhood Ohana is teaming up with LoveLiving Wellness to provide an online Truth Within workbook for exploring passion-based architecture to produce your dream come true… 'Design By Heart'.
Once the ‘Design By Heart’ of your Alternative Home is complete and ready for land Sisterhood Hana has announced 'Built With Confidence'.
Sisterhood Ohana is teaming up with Wisdom of Elders’ business incubator, courtesy of the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation, to provide the empowerment to a select group of Single Mothers… ‘Built With Confidence’.
We hope you stay tuned with our online Sisterhood Ohana Community Events calendar. All events are free and open to all people.
Currently, we are distributing Sisterhood Ohana brochures as invitations to Alternative Housing Community Conversation at Ka’apau Library on possibly Aloha Friday 11 May. Nice and close to Mother’s Day, so all you Single Mothers come on out for a Friday evening and learn what our voice together sounds like. Sign up for our Newsletter and stay tuned for our upcoming Press Release.
Following our event and announcements we are off to build our first project, ‘Wétū’ the Optimistic Vibe Basecamp. Currently under discussion, we are looking at possibly start building ‘Wétū’ the Optimistic Vibe Basecamp at 'Lorna's Garden' in Lapahoehoe.
Next step is to announce to HGTV our proposal presentation for Sisterhood Ohana’s weekly television show ‘Alternative Homes Hawai’i’. To show HGTV our stuff we are hosting a free workshop to the public at Lorna’s Garden to participate in a live demonstration of dismantling wooden pallets without tolls and free how-to construct lessons in building a scaled model of ‘Wétū’ the Optimistic Vibe Basecamp on a trailer pulled by our adorable VW Camper, HOKU.
Other workshops we are including in our series range from hearing from local Alternative Home professional, alternative living enthusiasts, and following each week the building of our Farm To Table Organic Garden and Farm To Table Café design videos and blogs.
Sisterhood Ohana will quickly become the Alternative Home lifestyle experts on HGTV! Stay tuned as we produce our first episode of ‘Alternative Homes Hawai’i’.
Become a Member and enjoy the behind the scene features and benefits of Education For The People. Should you love wellness as much as we do you will really enjoy Meditation For The People. Should music be your thing, toss off your slippahs and join us down the beach for Music For The People.
Business Incubator is purpose behind Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation
Takes some organizing, we are an amazing team of passion hard at work pulling together the tasks, budgets, and schedule to lift ‘Wisdom of Elders’ off the ground. Thanks to the efforts of Jeanne Rasmussen and Dr. Cliff Robbins, President & Chair of the Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation.
As many of you might know, Jeanne Rasmussen is the first member of Sisterhood Ohana to experience the joy of ‘Design By Heart’ passion-based architecture. By exploring her Truth Within with the aid of LoveLiving Wellness online workbook, Jeanne discovered what she needed for her spiritual temple to include to bring her passion to life.
Should you desire to learn more about ‘Wétū’ and the ‘Design By Heart, Built With Confidence’ offered by Sisterhood Ohana please sign up here.
With an introduction by the University of Hawai’i Small Business Development Center in Hilo, we have partnered with Carbonario CPA as our financial management team. And for the very important people we serve, for our employees we have selected ProService Hawai’i as the best in the state to bring full employee benefits to life for us.
Sisterhood Ohana is proud to offer Alternative Homes Hawai’i’ On The Job training. As part of the business incubator that Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation serves, Single Mothers will be provided a Certificate Program as a benefit of their employment from the business incubator.
The Certificate Program is more than just a job, it’s a One Hand Up experience. We are currently interviewing human resource enthusiasts to hire the help we need with our online One Hand Up workbook. The candidate chosen will create brochure for 'Awakening Your Truth Within', define and offfer LoveLiving Awakening Certification Training Program, and publish LoveLiving Truth Within workbook for Employees.
The first Certificate Program project will be to build a scaled model of Jeanne's ‘Wétū’ on Hoku’s trailer. With action from employees building Jeanne’s scaled model we can create ‘Wisdom of Elders' ‘Wétū’ on Land Trust options for ‘Garden In Paradise’.
We are super excited for the land trust ‘ Garden In Paradise’ will be providing Sisterhood Ohana a location to prove the business incubator concept. Then it’s off to the politicians, Tim Richards, Cindy Evans, Russell Rudermen, and the amazing Jen Ruggles, as we discuss 20 acres of state-owned land for Sisterhood Ohana to expand the function of Dr. Cliff Robbins business incubator.
Help Wanted, $15/hour plus Full Employee Benefits
Help us lift Julie Ellen Robbins Foundation by announcing via a presentation to HGTV that Garden In Paradise is a business incubator proving the concept of Self-Reliance. Invite each of the 1,700+ OV Facebook friends, 1,500+ LinkedIn friends, plus existing social marketing friends (Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, etc). From this that become our Friend we send them a video inviting them to join us in spreading the word… Each Task/Blog described above will be uploaded as daily social media to Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr, and re-directed to Post on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Marketing/Sales Manager prepare individual press releases for Alternative Homes Hawai’i, and ‘Hoku’ VW Camper.
a. ALL social marketing goes through Patreon for crowdfunding purposes.
b. To reach our overall Crowdfunding goal each Employee invited to participate in our weekly Newsletter will issue a variety of blog/social marketing campaigns.
c. Deliver weekly blogs on the following Crowdfunding campaigns:
2. We Fund
3. Seed Invest
4. Crowd Funder
9. Go Fund Me
The Sales/Marketing Lead will collect each Friday blogs from each Team Member describing an inspiring and uplifting part of their project. Social Marketer will create Newsletter and distribute to each Newsletter member, and each Like/Comment friend:
i) Issue a weekly Newsletter utilizing a collection of social media from the week’s Postings of Daily Vibe Updates.
b) Host Weekly Contest
i) ‘Did Ya Know?’ is a playful engagement whereby we issue an inspiring suggestion each day via Twitter, such as:
ii) ‘Did Ya Know?’: Adventurously explore a new Gift, follow a hidden passion, allow creativity to lead you, just get started, no expectations
iii) ‘Did Ya Know?’: Giving is the greatest reward we will ever receive. Give a surprise compliment, watch what comes back, you will receive.
iv) Issue daily Twitter connecting each of the following platforms to ‘Did Ya Know’; Alternative Homes Hawai’i, Seven Teachings, LoveLiving, Wisdom of Elders, Ted Talks
v) Make a contest of the daily engagement by awarding a ‘Did Ya Know?’ T-shirt on each Aloha Friday to the member of our audience that replied to our Twitter with the most inspiring comment of the past week.
c) Build a Ground Swell
i) Strength in numbers, show a large and diverse following by giving away ‘Did Ya Know?’ T-shirts (?) to each person we interview for film documentary footage. The questions asked during the interview are strategically arranged so the answer is suitable for social marketing of our message.
d) Inspire Audience
i) Inspire those of our Audience coming to Hawai’i for HOKU to joins us before they leave the Mainland by social marketing our video tour guide.
ii) Inspire those of our Audience not coming to Hawai’i (yet) to follow us like a television show by regularly scheduling the release of our HOKU tour guides as part of a series they can follow our adventures in Hawai’i with stunning photos, exciting stories, and interesting people.
e) Load up Volunteers with HOKU daily online events with 'View from HOKU':
(1) People feel happiness from sharing wonderful montages of our social architecture vision because it makes people feel nurtured
(2) Wisdom of Elders is among many other things, the way we talk and write about Seven Teachings as our voice to be heard
(3) Honor Ancient Elders by the example 'View From HOKU' sets, very kind, beautiful, and different in a very great way because we touch people’s heart and soul
(4) Free-spirited HOKU beach lifestyle suits the personality of our audience
(5) HOKU beach adventures, him wearing cowboy hat, her wearing sarong
(6) Be all that Optimistic Vibe stands for by posting daily passion-based 'Awakening Your Truth Within' Teachings from 'View from HOKU'
(7) Be fearless, passion-based (makes it exciting to look forward to a new lifestyle), self-actualization (unlike anything our audience has come across), generous giving lightning rod, positive force, publish videos of pro-environment position
(8) Publish Music For The People as ‘Awakening’, music and lyrics, and photo's with the colorful guitar and ukulele case, music with songs of very personal lyrics
(9) Publish passion-based metaphors that are refreshingly unique and different
(10) Share an optimistic vision and creativity that is inspiring with wisdom, words, and ideas that are comforting, especially a fabulous day in paradise with HOKU
(11) HOKU travels island, action, not words, our optimism and spirit, a breath of fresh air
(12) Plein Aire, Meditation & Music, island art, and writing, very prolific, colorful music, text, and movement to highlight our Awakening message from the many wonderful sources of inspiration in your life, churn out quite a bit of different works, we color outside the lines, a lot
(13) Inspire audience to love the way we think, as wisdom, power, strength, makes people want to Awaken
(14) Tour Guides show the cool passion-based people in Hawai’i that people are glad to meet, people feel happiness
(15) HOKU delivers the gorgeous day the island brings to your Awakening
(16) HOKU makes it so people can see why OV Team is drawn to Hawai'i
(17) People feel they are Awakening to have cool people in Hawai'i in their Ohana that people are glad to meet, people feel happiness
(18) HOKU is a spiritual being, HOKU's spirituality is loved by our audience, it represents trust in fate, karma, and synchronicity in our Awakening, seen as the amazing gift we are, truly an angel of Awakening to others
(19) It is nice what RJC writes in his journal about Awakening with ‘Just Be Happy’ through RJC’s connection to David
(20) People see HOKU with others as excellent team work
(21) HOKU delivers the gorgeous day the island brings to our audience's Awakening
(22) HOKU makes it so people can see why OV Team is drawn to LoveLiving
(23) People feel happiness from HOKU sharing messages, it makes people feel they are Awakening
(24) HOKU inspires passion-based alternative lifestyle based on Awakening Your Truth Within with Garden In Paradise’s co-living international approach
(25) People are drawn to OV Team's kindness and energy
Marketing/Sales Manager manages media and press responsibilities:
- What makes us newsworthy?
- Contact Editors for lead business story
- Press Release for HGTV appearance
- Develop series of Press Releases
- Schedule weekly Press Release
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Internet?
- List of Newspaper Contacts
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Radio?
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Magazines?
- List of Local Access Television Contacts
- What are other large volume media opportunities are available for us to reach via Honolulu TV?
- Contact Honolulu television
- Marketing/Sales Manager works with creative agency producing HGTV presentation and develop a series of press releases on the entire product line and service.
- Prepare press releases for each new service introduction and participation in an event, and music performance.