Briana Farm Community Homespace
We are all longing to go home to some place we have never been - a place half-remembered and half-envisioned we can only catch glimpses of from time to time....
The goal of Sisterhood Ohana is to work in collaboration with global Social Enterprise community:
- Build Wétū on a twenty-acre farm of self-reliance called Briana Farm Community Homespace
- Invite local Single Mothers & Child in need to Sisterhood Ohana for opportunities of Self-Reliance
Briana Farm is Community to Elders, Mothers, and Children.
Briana Farm is somewhere where there are people to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our throats.
Briana Farm Community Homespace is a circle of hands will open to receive us, eyes will light up as we enter, voices will celebrate with us whenever we come into our own power.
Briana Farm Community Homespace means strength that joins our strength to do the work that needs to be done to build Wetu and LoveLiving. Sisterhood Ohana is the social enterprise of Wisdom of Elders offering One Hand Up to a self-reliant workforce in our very own homespace.
Briana Farm Community Homespace is a healing clinic for women with arms to hold us when we falter. A circle of healing. A circle of friends. Sisterhood Ohana is rotating Healers through our LoveLiving Wellness Workshops & Retreats.
Briana Farm Community Homespace is a place of social enterprise where we can be free. Space for women in need to rotate through. Sisterhood Ohana is teaching Yoga, Meditation, Dynamic Therapy, Music, Nutrition, and much more.
The dream of Sisterhood Ohana…
- Create a temple for the spiritual blessing of those in need of safety, healing, and regeneration.
- Twenty Acres of Land where we can offer space to others.
- Land rich with Gaia earth's abundance, so much so that it can be shared.
- A place where women who have lost their roots (or never been given any to begin with) can drop in and feel safe.
- Safety, knowing they have a home: where they can choose style, plant the garden, and not worry about the future.
- Simple homes with built in furniture that feel warm and earthy.
- A temple that shines with light and offers incredible inspiration of beauty and spirit.
- People developing their passions and growing their talents and resources.
- A network of existing non-profit foundations on island that web together for trading of resources, knowledge, presence, friendship, and trade.
- Land that grows food but also plant medicine.
- A global project that steps softly and asks a lot of good questions.
- Moving in step with the elders and wise truth speakers.
- Projects where women and children have homes, food, and a creatively activate community that seeks to create daily solutions.
- A team of individuals that become very good at matching dreams with actions that manifest into realities.
- Holding the space of a very united and healthy Hawaii.
- To answer the question: What if we could all thrive?
- To honor Pele with the resources and our hearts to align for a healthier environment; ecologically, and social community.
- The time is now.